Taco Diner at Sundance Square
Fort Worth, TX
Sunday – Thursday 11am-10pm
Friday & Saturday 11am-11pm
- We have a very limited capacity – only 25%! Weather permitting, we’ll seat both the dining room and patio
- We are not taking reservations and will seat on a first come basis. Pro tip – arrive early. We anticipate we will be on a wait!
- Group size matters. We are not able to seat parties greater than 6 people – Governor’s orders. Your entire party must be present to be seated.
- Waiting inside the restaurant is not allowed. Please provide your name and phone number at the host stand stationed outside and we’ll contact you when you are next on the list.
- Your health and safety are our top priority! Please remain 6 ft from other parties both inside the restaurant and while waiting to be seated.
- Curbside to go will remain an option. If the wait for dine in is too long or you prefer to dine at home, order online at tacodiner.com.
Meet Your Restaurant Director
When visiting Sundance Square in Downtown Fort Worth, you can’t miss my Taqueria. Whether dining with us for lunch or dinner, you can see the life in the Square Plaza from every seat. I look forward to seeing you soon.