Taco Diner at West Village
Sunday – Thursday 11am-10pm
Friday & Saturday 11am-11pm
- We have a very limited capacity – only 25%! Weather permitting, we’ll seat both the dining room and patio
- We are not taking reservations and will seat on a first come basis. Pro tip – arrive early. We anticipate we will be on a wait!
- Group size matters. We are not able to seat parties greater than 6 people – Governor’s orders. Your entire party must be present to be seated.
- Waiting inside the restaurant is not allowed. Please provide your name and phone number at the host stand stationed outside and we’ll contact you when you are next on the list.
- Your health and safety are our top priority! Please remain 6 ft from other parties both inside the restaurant and while waiting to be seated.
- Curbside to go will remain an option. If the wait for dine in is too long or you prefer to dine at home, order online at tacodiner.com.
Meet Your Restaurant Director
The West Village Taco Diner is a high-energy lifestyle development to shop, eat, live and play in the Uptown neighborhood of Dallas. Our patio is the absolute best spot for people-watching, enjoying some of our new tacos, and sipping on a margarita. Bring your pup – the patio is dog-friendly!