Taco Diner at Las Colinas
Monday – Thursday 11am-9pm
Thank you for your continued support of our Taco Diner Familia. We are excited to reopen our doors this Friday, May 1st, at 11am. Here are a few things you need to know before heading to your local Taco Diner.
- We have a very limited capacity – only 25%! Weather permitting, we’ll seat both the dining room and patio
- We are not taking reservations and will seat on a first come basis. Pro tip – arrive early. We anticipate we will be on a wait!
- Group size matters. We are not able to seat parties greater than 6 people – Governor’s orders. Your entire party must be present to be seated.
- Waiting inside the restaurant is not allowed. Please provide your name and phone number at the host stand stationed outside and we’ll contact you when you are next on the list.
- Your health and safety are our top priority! Please remain 6 ft from other parties both inside the restaurant and while waiting to be seated.
- Curbside to go will remain an option. If the wait for dine in is too long or you prefer to dine at home, order online at tacodiner.com.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Meet Your Restaurant Director
The Las Colinas Taco Diner sits on the corner of John Carpenter Fwy. and MacArthur Blvd.