Our dining room is currently open with limited capacity. Please note the following changes to our business and regulations outlined by the Governor:
- We have a very limited capacity – only 50%! Weather permitting, we’ll seat both the dining room and patio
- We are not taking reservations and will seat on a first come basis. Pro tip – arrive early. We anticipate we will be on a wait!
- Group size matters. We are not able to seat parties greater than 10 people – Governor’s orders. Your entire party must be present to be seated.
- Waiting inside the restaurant is not allowed. Please provide your name and phone number at the host stand stationed outside and we’ll contact you when you are next on the list.
- In Dallas County, face coverings are required upon entering our restaurants and when not seated at your table.
- Your health and safety are our top priority! Please remain 6 ft from other parties both inside the restaurant and while waiting to be seated.
- Curbside to go will remain an option. If the wait for dine in is too long or you prefer to dine at home, order online at tacodiner.com.
- Please limit your dining experience to 90 minutes while we are on a wait. We know you are celebrating the end to stay-at-home orders, but we ask that you please keep in mind that we are not able to seat all of our tables and we’re trying to provide our Taco Diner experience to as many guests as possible.